Midterm Review

Monday, October 12, 2015


1. Apple has been around for quite sometime. They make many devices other than cell phones. This company makes software, televisions, computers, laptops, music devices, and so much more. Steve Jobs named this company after one of his fruitarian diets he was on. He said the name sounded fun, spirited, and not  intimidating.

2. I feel that Apple was trying to use something that was very common but different. I believe they are trying to say that they make devices and but since an apple is usually seen in a school related place, that they are going to continue to learn and make more fun technology for the people of our world.

3. I feel that Apple did a well at picking  their brand mark because everyone in the world knows what the half eaten apple is referring to. I would say that this company is very successful in that aspect.

1. Vodafone is a brand mark from the UK and is basically another phone service just like apple but it isn't offered in the United States. The name Vodafone comes form a voice data fone and that is why it it is named Vodafone.

2. I feel that they were trying to use something that was different and would catch peoples eye. I think they were trying to make something that would make people curious and want to try out their product if they didn't already know what it was.

3. I feel that their brand mark could be improved because I have know idea what the the symbol is. It may be because I'm from the United States but I should still have some what of an idea of what it is.


4. I feel that Apple is well known than Vodafone because everyone knows what Apple is; its a popular brand throughout the world. I feel that Apple is nation wide where as Vodafone may only be used in the UK. If I were from that part of the world then maybe I would be more familiar with what this brand mark means but since I'm not, I'm obviously going to feel that the Apple product is more successful than Vodafone.

No comments:

Post a Comment