Midterm Review

Wednesday, October 14, 2015






2. I used Canva and Microsoft word when making my brand mark. I thought that Microsoft word was easier to use since I already knew how use it.

3. I thought that Canva was better quality because it had more graphics and it was easier to move the pictures and texts I wanted. When I was using Microsoft Word it was frustrating to use this because I couldn't place my pictures where I wanted.

4. The message that I'm trying to convey is to advertise the English Composition classes in a positive way.

5. I prefer the Canva version because I like the font and the pictures that I used. I feel that it makes it fun but I also want to make changes to make it better than before.

6. I would change the color of the triangle but I don't what color I would change it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment