Midterm Review

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Septermber 9, 2015 (assingment on chapter one)

Throughout chapter one, it discusses the meaning of what New Media actually is. One of the key points that stood out to me, was how even digital messages can be material based. As in, something you can hold physically. I have never though of that because usually I feel that all material on the internet is safe and that whenever I want to look at something, I know that it will always be there. So, the idea of actually having it to touch was a weird idea to think about. The new media writer has the whole world as their audience. That was very intimidating to think about because everyone can see your work. That really stood out to me because, whenever I'm writing or working on a project, I typically believe that my audience are my classmates and my teachers. Finally, another point that was brought to my attention in chapter one what the image of the dancer. It made my realized that I use my right hemisphere of my brain more than my left. It was neat that it didn't actually indicate that I use my right hemisphere more than my left side but it started to make me think and analyze if I actually do.




In the future, will new media take over traditional writing or will is stay the same as it is now?







https://youtu.be/aW2TonRvt94

No comments:

Post a Comment