Midterm Review

Monday, September 14, 2015

Cartoon Assingment


                                                              Ad Hominem Fallacy

 I found this image through google image and I picked this one because it was the one that I understood the most. I also picked this one because I thought it was hilarious. The Ad Hominem Fallacy attempts to discredit the speaker's argument by attacking the speaker's character. I thought this image did it's duty very well.




                                                       Begging the question fallacy

I found this cartoon on google as well. I picked this one because I hear this from  a lot of people and I found this cartoon to be pretty funny. Begging the question assumes the conclusion and incorporates it into a claim.



                                                       Genetic Fallacy

I chose this one because a lot of the Genetic fallacy cartoons I found were pretty inappropriate. This one wasn't as bad but I find it to be pretty hilarious. Genetic Fallacy is when one assumes that a person's origins determine his or her character.







No comments:

Post a Comment